Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A New Year Means Changes

So, here I am, finally venturing into the world of blogging. I am not at all sure what I am doing but this should be an adventure in learning.
With the first month of 2011 already gone, life around here has been changing. I should say that mama bear has been making some changes and dragging the rest of the family along for the ride. :) Good thing they all love me. Some of the changes I have instituted consist of eating healthier, exercising more (and by more, I mean actually exercising at all), expanding our spiritual knowledge on a personal level as well as on a family level, and learning how to schedule our time in such a way that we are using it wisely and not wasting it on trivial things. All of these changes are exciting and difficult. We (mostly me) had become lazy about life. We went along and did our daily things but we didn't really grow (except out). We were just stagnant. Now, our life is an adventure. Sometimes the adventure is not always an enjoyable one but an adventure is an adventure. Hopefully, we can continue our adventures and 2011 will be a year full of growth for our family.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for blogging! :) I can't wait to read what you have to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your awesome Pauleen! Your setting such a wonderful example for you kids in this task. Im excited to read your blog. Make sure you let us know when you post new things because it doesn't notify us.

    ReplyDelete